Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Social Networking Group URL

http://flatclassroomproject.ning.com/

I think participation in this group would be very useful for me because I teach science. I like to do collaboratively assignments in my classroom, where students work together in groups on an assignment, project, or lab. I think this site would be very useful to me because it will help me find some new innovative ideas that others have been using and might also help me expand on the ideas that I use in my classroom. I could also use this site in my classroom to show my students how other students their age are working together in group projects around the world and maybe help formulate some ideas that they would like to do in our classroom as a whole. I think collaborative working is a great thing for students to be exposed to but it teaches them tolerance, how to collaborate with others, be patient, and share ideas, along with a sense of self/group responsibilities.

1 comment:

  1. It would be a good idea to hyperlink this URL. You can do it in your editor by highlighting text, copying it and clicking the link button in your toolbar. Then paste the address in the pop up box.

    ReplyDelete